2nd International Conference on Fog and Fog Collection
Sponsors of the Second Fog Conference
It is only through the generous support of our sponsors that the conference is possible. We encourage you to visit their web sites and become familiar with their activities.
- KRONEIS Ges.m.b.H. (Meteorological and Fog Sampling Instruments, Austria)
- Usui Kogyo Kenkyusho, Inc. (Fog Sampling Instruments, Japan)
- Droplet Measurement Technologies (DMT) (Particle Size and Concentration Spectrometers, USA)
- Science Engineering Associates, Inc. (Data acquisition systems, cloud in-situ and remote sensing instrumentation, USA)
- Kipp & Zonen (Solar radiation and other instrumentation, Canada and the Netherlands)
- Central Aerological Observatory (Atmospheric Research, Instrumentation Development, Fog Dispersal, Russia)
Newfoundland & Labrador
In the period prior to the conference in July 2001, we will add sites that will provide you with information on the City of St. Johnís and on the Province of Newfoundland and Labrador. We invite you to take some time in 2001 to get to know the phenomenal coastline and parks of the island of Newfoundland.
The Second International Conference on Fog and Fog Collection will be held at the Fairmont Newfoundland Hotel.
To request tourism information on the area around St. John's contact the Avalon Convention & Visitors Bureau, at email@example.com.
For a wide range of information on the Province of Newfoundland and Labrador: Newfoundland & Labrador Tourism.
The official City of St. Johnís site.
Information on the city of St. John's including skycam views.
Additional information on St. Johnís and area.
A guide for people moving to St.Johnís and a wide range of information on the city.
The Fluvarium is a unique natural museum in St. Johnís.
Rocky Coastal Adventures offess guided hiking trips on the coast of Newfoundland. Discount for conference delegates.